Friday 21 March 2014

Creating Titles


After looking at the font that we were using for our production company I decided to go to DaFont to download an appropriate font for us to use for our titles. 


After looking through the Horror genre I saw a font called Black Asylum which I though suited our genre perfectly and after showing Lucy, she agreed so I downloaded the font to the Mac and started to create the Titles for our sequence.

To create the titles I used Photoshop and looked at the people that we had chosen to be in our film and got the many different names for the crew that we needed, after doing this I started creating the titles.

The titles that I made my group thought were really good and the font really suited our genre. 

We chose to use the font as black to also go with the genre, however we noticed that when we put the titles into our title sequence that the titles would not be visible as most if the shots have dark effects over the original shot. 





THINGS TO DO:
Make the titles white with a black background.

No comments:

Post a Comment